Fave Rom-Com Movies Streaming on HBO!
Like them or love them (let's be honest you can't hate a rom-com), they're always good for at least some light entertainment and a life lesson or two. HBO has you covered with the classic rom-coms of all time! Your favorite rom-com are streaming on HBO NOW and I love it. So grab your popcorn, your favorite gal pals and a bottle of wine and time to re-watch some of the greatest love stories.
* Starring Rachel McAdams and Domhnall Gleeson
* After learning he comes from a family of time-travelers, a geeky young Brit sets out to correct his past romantic bunders to woo a pretty American woman.
* Starring Vince Vaughn, Jason Bateman, Kristen Bell
* A cheap vacation turns out to be too good to be true for four dysfunctional couples.
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
* Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner
* A lifelong loverboy gets a glance at his romantic past, present and future from three ghosts in this comedy.
Head Over Heels
* Starring Monica Potter and Freddie Prinze Jr.
* A recently dumped art restorer thinks she found true love with her neighbor until she starts spying on him and thinks he may actually be a murderer!
He’s Just Not That Into You
* Starring Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Bradley Cooper, Ginnifer Goodwin, Scarlett Johansson, Kris Kristofferson, Justin Long
* An interlinked group of Baltimore men & women shine a light on the complexities of coupling in this romantic comedy.
Mickey Blue Eyes
* Starring Hugh Grant, James Caan, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Burt Young
* A British art auctioneer poses as a gangster after learning that his future father-in-law is a notorious monster.
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
* Starring Nia Vardalos and John Corbett
* A single girl in a traditional Greek family falls in love with a man who is not Greek!
Never Been Kissed
* Starring Drew Barrymore and David Arquette
* Josie Keller, a former nerd, goes back to high school as an undercover journalist who finds out she may now rule the hallways once and for all!
Starter for 10
* Starring James McAvoy and Alice Eve
* A book-smart young man heads to college bent on leading his school on a TV quiz show.
* Starring Julia Roberts, Jamie Foxx, Anne Hathaway, Ashton Kutcher, Bradley Cooper
* Intertwining couples and singles in Los Angeles break-up and make-up based on the pressures and expectations of Valentine’s Day.
The Prince & Me
* Starring Julia Stiles and Luke Mably
* At college, Paige meets Eddie, whom she dislikes at first but later accepts, likes and loves.