Happy New Year, I've got A Mealthy Handblend for YOU!!
Mamas as you know all year round I run contests, I’ve given away some pretty cool prizes and I’ve saved the BEST for last. For the next week, until January 4th, one lucky winner will be chosen to win the Mealthy Handblend, enter HERE! The Mealthy Handblend is here! It’s a professional-grade immersion blender with whisk, chopper, and cup! It’s a professional-grade immersion blender with whisk, chopper, and cup! WOWZER With the holidays behind us, we’re all starting off with New Year's resolution most of us, like myself will plan to eat healthier. That means cooking cleaner, adding more veggies and cooking at home. My favorite dish that I use the Mealthy Pot and Handblend: GHORMEH SABZI...YUM
Mamas this dish takes almost 3 hours, yes, you read that right. If you don't have time to cut up fresh herbs, they sell it dehydrated on Amazon or your local Persian market. Your house will smell insanely aromatic, your entire family will be drooling.
Trim meat and cut into 3/4" cubes.
Fry onion over medium heat in half of the oil until golden.
Add turmeric and fry for 2 more minutes.
Increase heat, add meat cubes and stir over high heat until meat changes color and begins to turn brown.
Add water, drained kidney beans, salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and simmer gently for about an hour or until meat is tender.
Fry potatoes over high heat in the remaining oil until lightly browned.
Add to sauce, leaving oil in the pan.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add prepared vegetables to frying pan and fry over medium heat until wilted.
Add to sauce, then add dried limes (or lime juice), cover and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes.
Adjust seasoning and serve with white rice
Image below is dehydrated herbs if you don't have time to cut up fresh herbs.
2 lbs Boneless Beef Roast (cut into 3/4-inch cubes) (vegetarians, don't add the meat and continue)
1 Large Onion, Finely Chopped
1⁄3 Cup Cooking Oil
1 Teaspoon Turmeric
1 1⁄2 Cups Water
6 Dried Limes or 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
3⁄4 Cup Kidney Bean (canned is fine)
1 Large Potato, diced (optional)
1 Cup Green Onion, finely chopped
1 1⁄2 Cups Spinach, finely chopped
1⁄2 Cup Parsley, finely chopped
1⁄4 Cup Cilantro, finely chopped
1⁄4 Cup Garlic Chives, finely chopped
Share with me your favorite recipe you inherited from your grandparents, parents? Or did you eat this for the first time in a restaurant and you made it your own? You know what I find fascinating? When family members have cook-offs, a little bit of healthy family competition is always a necessity. Here are some KEY Mealthy Handblend points that sold me!
1. As the newest member of the Mealthy family of appliances, the Handblend is designed to puree, chop, whisk, blend, and much more.
2. Mealthy has you covered with a complete immersion blending system, including blender, whisk, and chopper attachments, plus a smoothie cup!
3. The Mealthy HandBlend immersion blender is constructed of high-quality stainless steel with sharp blades and is 100% BPA-free.
4. Make soups and sauces in your MultiPot and blend them right in the pot with your HandBlend immersion blender.
5. Blend soups right in the pot with the immersion blender attachment that will get you super-smooth soup every time.
6. Whipping cream is a breeze and accomplished in seconds with the whisk attachment. Get your morning pick-me-up smoothie done in no time with the blender attachment and included smoothie cup.
7. The sturdy stainless-steel construction and ultra-sharp blades make sure that everything you blend turns out smooth, including ice!
8. The top rotary dial lets you adjust between ten-speed settings. Need even more power? Press that Turbo button for a burst of power and speed!
9. Get your meal prep off to a running start with the extra-roomy chopper bowl attachment. Chop and dice onions, nuts, garlic, leafy greens to your heart’s content.