Mother's Day at The LA Times Food Bowl NIGHT MARKET 2019!
Join us for Night Market of the 2019 Los Angeles Times Food Bowl. Night Market is an outdoor celebration of L.A’s diverse dining scene held over five nights at Grand Park in Downtown Los Angeles. Each night will feature dozens of restaurants with art installations throughout the park and DJs playing music. Admission to Night Market is free.
All-Star BBQ with the help of chef and barbecue guru Adam Perry Lang, Food Bowl has assembled a fearsome lineup of BBQ and grilling talent from around the city and the country. For one glorious afternoon, Los Angeles will be the center of the barbecue universe as we welcome the multiple grill jockeys to Grand Park.
Tickets and additional information available here.
● General: Free
● Ticketed Themed Area: $75 early bird/$85
● Burt Bakman - Slab BBQ & Trudy’s Underground BBQ, California
● Musky Bilavarn - Kra Z Kai’s, California
● Billy Durney - Hometown Bar-B-Que, New York
● Aaron Franklin - Franklin Barbecue, Texas
● Matt Horn - Horn Barbecue, California
● Sam Jones - Skylight Inn & Sam Jones BBQ, North Carolina
● Adam Perry Lang - APL, California
● Pat Martin - Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint, Tennessee
● Dave Marin - East L.A.Barbecue, California
● Andrew and Michelle Muñoz - Moo’s Craft BBQ, California
● Valerie Gordon - Valerie Confections, California
Sunday, May 12, 2019 1:00-4:00pm 5:00-8:00pm.
Grand Park 200 N. Broadway
Los Angeles Times Food Bowl is an annual, month long festival celebrating the city’s dynamic food scene. Spanning the entire month of May, Food Bowl features many of the chefs and restaurants that have helped put Los Angeles on the map as a premier dining destination alongside world-renowned chefs in rare local appearances at hundreds of extraordinary events. Los Angeles Times Food Bowl charity partners are L.A. Regional Food Bank, Food Forward and Midnight Mission. Sponsors include Citi, Jose Cuervo, SOL, Topo Chico, Aeromexico and Mural Agua Fresca. For more information, please visit lafoodbowl.com and connect on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @LAfoodbowl (#LAfoodbowl #31DaysOfFood).