Cinderella Signature Collection is now on Blu-ray and DVD!
“If you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true.”
Thank you Disney Studios for asking my kiddo to design our Cinderella T-Shirts! His picture and my writing came out beautifully. Our T-Shirts were such a hot commodity that my girlfriend snagged the shirt off of my back, lirerally, thank goodness the DVD was at home!
Disney’s “Cinderella” celebrates its 70th anniversary this year, and the timeless classic is now part of the Walt Disney Signature Collection. Cinderella Signature Collection is now on Blu-ray and DVD!
Now here are some Cinderella Fun Facts.
1. Cinderella is the oldest Disney princess in the movie, Cinderella is 19 years old, making her the oldest princess followed by Tiana of Princess and the Frog.
2. Cinderella is the first non-royal blood princess Cinderella paved the way for other characters such as Belle and Mulan to be princesses without actually being royal.
3. Cinderella’s shoe size is 4 1/2. Cinderella’s shoe size is mentioned in the film Cinderella III: A Twist in Time. Her small foot is also met to symbolize how delicate she is as a person.
4. One of the scenes from the movie is Walt Disney’s favorite animation ever
Walt Disney loves the iconic scene where the Fairy Godmother transforms Cinderella’s torn dress into a gown.
5. Cinderella has a connection with two other Disney animations Cinderella’s live-action model, Helene Stanley, also modeled for Princess Aurora in Sleeping Beauty and Anita in 101 Dalmatians.
6. The evil stepmother plays another iconic Disney villain. Another connection with Sleeping Beauty is that Eleanor Audley, the voice of Lady Tremaine was also the voice of Maleficent.
7. Cinderella originated from the French story that’s why you can find Cinderella’s topiary in the France section of the park at Epcot.
8. Cinderella was the first love duet. Cinderella was the first Disney princess to sing with her love interest.