Happy Hauntings in DISNEYLAND and DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE – September 6 to October 31, 2019!
On August 9, the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland turned 50 years old. The beloved attraction, which opened to much anticipation back in 1969, has thrilled millions of visitors over the years. Make sure to check out the Haunted Mansion merchandise, especially my favorite brand LOUNGEFLY, it's spooktacular!
Inspired by Descendants, this Villain Kids dance party features the Greatest Dance Crew from the Isle of the Lost! Show times to the DescenDANCE dance crew are listed on the Disneyland App (6:15 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:45 pm, 9:45 pm, and 10:30 pm).
Next up, visit Disney Junior Dance Party Theater in Hollywood Land, you'll meet Parker, a friendly mad scientist, who is hosting a Halloween Costume party with Minnie and Mickey. Mickey’s Trick & Treat is interactive with bubbles, confetti, and a treat station at the end. Show times are 6:25 pm, 7:10 pm, 7:55 pm, 9:25 pm and 10:15 pm.
I loved Villains Grove walk through at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail. It is an immersive light show with multi-sensory effects as you follow the Wisps from Brave through the woods. I will let you know if your kiddo is sensitive to strobe lights an or flashing light the two previous shows I just mentioned would not be the show for your family. Don't worry there are tons of other things you can do, visit your favorite characters!
Scare up some hugs, snap pics and nab autographs from Disney pals decked out in the most divine disguises!
*Maleficent: to the left of Soaring over the World (outdoors)
* Evil Queen: near the entrance of Grizzly River Rapids (outdoors)
* Tim Burton’s Mad Hatter: in the Hyperion Theater in Hollywood Land
* Dr. Facilier: in Stage 17 near Monster’s Inc Mike and Sully to the Rescue
* Oogie Boogie: in Animation Academy
* Meet the Pumpkin King, located near Haunted Mansion in New Orleans Square
* Pixar Pier at 8:00 with the Headless Horseman
* World of Color: 9:00 and 10:45
* Main Street Festival: Peruse a plethora of hand-carved pumpkins during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort—September 6 to October 31, 201
* Halloween Screams: Surround yourself with villainous visions and haunting tunes during this evening spell-ebration. Duration 10 Minute, check the schedules.
* Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at Disney California Adventure Park
* Select nights September 17 through October 31, 2019
* Party 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
* Park mix-in begins at 2:00 PM on Sundays as well as October 29 and 31, 2019
* Park mix-in begins at 3:00 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays
* All tickets are sold out (tickets ranged from $100-$145. All guests age 3 and up need a separate Oogie Boogie Bash ticket even if you have a Disneyland Resort Annual Pass
* Your ticket lets you enjoy Disney California Adventure Park for up to 4 hours before Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party begins. Once the party starts, you’ll be treated to 5 hours of shenanigans, including special Halloween-themed entertainment, attractions, Character Greetings and more.
Surround yourself with villainous visions and haunting tunes during this seasonal
spell-ebration―featuring fireworks on select nights. Here is the ENTERTAINMENT SCHEDULE.
Disneyland | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | #Disneyland