Club Wyndham Resort!!
This Club Wyndham resort is one of 220 properties that Wyndham timeshare owners can enjoy year after year. Guests who are not yet Wyndham timeshare owners can also rent at the property through ExtraHolidays.com. We created a special discount code for your readers that can be used on ExtraHolidays.com for 20% off available resorts: VACAY20.
Book & Travel by December 31, 2020. Mention code VACAY20. Two-night minimum length of stay required. Valid for new reservations only. Reservations are subject to availability. Reservations are not valid over holidays and special events. Cannot be combined with any other offer. All monetary amounts are noted in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise noted.
Make the most out of your Orlando vacation by choosing a resort that was built with families in mind. A European inspired vacation resort, Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort is conveniently adjacent to the Walt Disney World ® Resort. Families of all ages can take advantage of shuttle service to all the action-packed Disney theme parks including Epcot ®, Magic Kingdom ® Park, Disney's Hollywood Studios ® and Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Park.
These spacious one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep four to twelve guests and range from 902 to 2,510 square feet. Whether you're traveling with extended family or a smaller party, you will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a fully equipped modern kitchen and a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, a whirlpool tub, full dining area, living area and televisions throughout are many conveniences that are hard to find with the average hotel room.
Comfortable condo-style suites provide plenty of room for fun and relaxation, and families love the extra space for stretching out. This Orlando resort offers one-, two-, three- and four- bedroom family suites, all which feature private balconies, individual bedrooms, separate living areas and kitchens fully equipped with utensils, cookware and numerous appliances: dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, washer and dryer. Well maintained and spacious with modern décor, family suites at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort are a smart choice for family vacations in Orlando.
Your Orlando, Florida vacation getaway will surely be one to remember with superior amenities that make this resort truly unique. Cool off in one of the five outdoor swimming pools or cruise down one of the two lazy rivers. The kids will love the two children's water features. Leisure comforts include a fitness center, playground, game room, activities program, beach volleyball and miniature golf.
Looking to take care of a little business while away on vacation? Business travelers can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. On-site ATM machines, sundries shop, 24-hour front desk and shuttle service to the Walt Disney World ® Resort are just a few more reasons to choose this centrally located vacation resort. Find everything you need right here at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort.
Wyndham Destinations is the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company and North America’s largest professionally-managed vacation rental company, serving nearly four million member and owner families. Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation so travelers can create incredible memories, year after year. With a portfolio featuring quality, flexibility, and value, Wyndham Destinations offers everyday travelers spacious accommodations, resort amenities and outstanding service. Previously a part of Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Destinations separated from Wyndham Hotels & Resorts on June 1, 2018 and remains connected to the Wyndham Hotels family through Wyndham Rewards, the number one hotel loyalty program. Wyndham Destinations is supported by more than 25,000 employees around the globe.
Below is more info on the options for accommodations that Wyndham provides to help put travelers on vacation:
● Vacation Ownership. Through Wyndham Destinations’ contemporary take on a traditional timeshare, the company’s vacation clubs – including Club Wyndham®, WorldMark® by Wyndham, Margaritaville Vacation Club® by Wyndham and Shell Vacations Club – offer travelers the chance to own their vacation, year after year, and explore places they’ve never visited before, in spacious suites with separate bedrooms, fully-equipped kitchens, living room and dining areas, along with resort-style amenities and services, providing guests a home away from home.
● Exchange. Timeshare owners can choose to exchange for a new view through sister company RCI, the world’s largest vacation exchange network, featuring thousands of resorts across the globe. The exchange network also includes another unique travel option through Love Home Swap, where Love Home Swap members have access to 18,000 properties for home swapping all around the world.
Debunking Timeshare Myths
* Timeshare has evolved to suit the needs of today’s traveler; timeshare no longer means visiting the same beach resort, the same week every year, and staying in the exact same room. Wyndham evolved from that type of vacation years ago and continues to evolve, offering a flexible points system that allows travelers to book stays at 220 Wyndham vacation club resorts or exchange at 4,300 affiliated resorts in 110 countries with the RCI exchange network. Timeshare owners aren’t buying fixed weeks in one location, but rather points that allow them to travel the world.
* Owning your vacation is a modern, relevant and valuable vacation option. With ownership, people have the chance to explore places they haven’t visited before, year after year, and stay in spacious accommodations with separate bedrooms, kitchen, living & dining areas without sacrificing access to resort-style amenities and service, with the reliability of the Wyndham name.
* We know that our owners are happy with their vacation ownership with satisfaction rates of 90%, but our recent survey revealed even more exciting results-- more than half (56%) of Americans have stayed in a timeshare while traveling on vacation and nearly 80% reported that they enjoyed the experience.
* It’s a myth that timeshare ownership is cost-prohibitive. We recently conducted a study that showed us nearly half (48%) of Americans believe they will spend $80,000+ on vacations over the course of their lifetime. The actual cost to buy a timeshare, and a lifetime of vacations, can be as low as one latte a day.
* Goldman Sachs also recently published a study that concluded timeshare is more economical than staying in hotels for consumers who vacation on a regular basis every year, and can be a more pleasant (and spacious) experience. Timeshare owners save almost 20% (17%) over lifetime (50 years).
* Wyndham Destinations properties are perfect for families, with condo-style accommodations that offer the amenities of home along with resort amenities (like pools & hot tubs, fitness centers, and a 24-hour reception desk), but without sacrificing the need for spacious accommodations like separate bedrooms, living & dining areas and washer and dryers. Family Travel Info from a Wyndham Destinations Travel Survey
* Nearly half (43%) of Americans travel as a family (e.g., parents and kids) and 13% as an extended family. When vacationers travel with more than one person, they typically (42%) book a house so everyone can stay together.
* Americans tend to like some comfort when they travel like spacious accommodations, consistent service and brand names. In fact, the number one thing (34%) consumers say make their vacation less enjoyable is a lack of amenities like laundry, a fitness room or pool.
* More than half (56%) of Americans have stayed in a timeshare while traveling on vacation; nearly 80% report that they enjoyed the experience.