Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer to Celebrate Harry Potter’s Birthday on July 31st!
Since 1374, the Flying Cauldron has been making thismagical brew for wizards, young and old, at their brew pub in Hogsbreath England. The recipe has changed little over the centuries.
It has the perfect combination of spells and quality natural ingredients. It continues to be prized for its creamy vanilla and butterscotch flavors.
Some wizards claim that this brew places a ward ofprotection on those who drink it and that consuming thisproduct has been known to accelerate wizarding abilities.
Flying Cauldron’s Butterscotch Beer is made with the enchanting flavors of butterscotch and creamy vanilla, and NO artificial preservatives, flavors, sweeteners, gluten, caffeine, or GMOs.
• Makes the perfect bewitching treat to spruce up any at-home celebrations or themed parties
• Bottles are available to purchase for $23.99 on Amazon
• The brand also recently launched a can format for on-the-go, which is available on FlyingCauldron.com
• In celebration of the launch, the brand is hosting a giveaway on its site right now for a year’s supply of Flying Cauldron and Toasted Mallow (a delicious, unique marshmallow treats.)
Flying Cauldron’s Vanilla Ice Cream Float
• 1 bottle of Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer
• 1 pint vanilla bean
• Add alcohol of choice for adult version
1. Get a nice tall glass (preferably a mighty mug!)
2. Drop one scoop of vanilla ice cream into the bottom of the glass
3. Pour Flying Cauldron over the scoop until it fills up about halfway
4. Drop another scoop of vanilla ice cream into the mix
5. Fill to the top of the glass with Flying Cauldron
6. Grab a spoon and ENJOY!