Fogo de Chão Woodland Hills!
Thank you Fogo de Chão for inviting us to your newest Woodland Hills restaurant which marks the brand’s 74th location globally and the fifth in Los Angeles, joining restaurants in Beverly Hills, Pasadena, Downtown LA and El Segundo. As part of their introduction to Woodland Hills.
The Woodland Hills restaurant features an expansive dining room centered around a peninsula churrasco grill, offering guests a 360-degree view of gaucho chefs butchering, hand carving and grilling high-quality cuts of protein over an open flame. A white Carrera marble Market Table is anchored at the front of the grill featuring seasonal salads, fresh super foods, cured meats, antipasti and more. The Woodland Hills restaurant also showcases a large, covered outdoor patio for al fresco dining, dry-aged meat lockers for in-house aging, a lively indoor Bar Fogo area ideal for all-day happy hour and private dining spaces available for guests to reserve for any occasion.
Fogo de Chão is a renowned Brazilian steakhouse that offers a unique culinary experience. The restaurant was founded in 1979 in Porto Alegre, Brazil, and has since expanded to over 50 locations in Brazil, the U.S., Mexico, and the Middle East. The steakhouse specializes in churrasco, a traditional Brazilian cooking technique that involves fire-roasting high-quality cuts of meat over an open flame.
At Fogo de Chão, guests are treated to an immersive cultural dining experience that includes a Market Table and Feijoada Bar, where they can enjoy seasonal salads, fresh vegetables, imported charcuterie, and more. The main attraction, however, is the simply-seasoned meats that are butchered, fire-roasted, and carved tableside by gaucho chefs.
The restaurant also offers dry-aged or premium Wagyu cuts, seafood a la carte, Bar Fogo Features including signature cocktails, and an award-winning South American wine list. Fogo de Chão caters to all dayparts, including lunch, dinner, weekend brunch, and group dining. The restaurant also offers full-service catering and contactless takeout and delivery options. Whether you're looking for a unique dining experience or catering for your next event, Fogo de Chão is the perfect destination for meat lovers and foodies alike.
Fire-roasted cuts are the core of Fogo’s experience and include guest favorites such as Bone-In Ribeye, Lamb Chops and the house specialty, Picanha, the prime part of the top sirloin. Fogo Woodland Hills offers a range of menu selections and prices to fit guests’ needs for lunch and dinner, including:
• Full Churrasco Experience – The signature prix-fixe menu selection that includes all premium and classic cuts, plus the fresh and seasonal Market Table & Feijoada Bar and authentic Brazilian side dishes.
• Indulgent Cuts – Guests can enhance their experience with a 20 oz. Wagyu New York Strip that is carved tableside on a Himalayan salt block to complement the cut’s intense marbling and buttery texture. A decadent, dry-aged 32 oz. Long Bone Tomahawk Ribeye or 24 oz. Wagyu Ribeye is also available to order for the table.
In addition to these options, the menu also includes:
• Weekday Lunch – Includes the seasonal Market Table & Feijoada Bar, plus family-style service of Brazilian side dishes for $15 per person. Guests may choose to add a single cut of fire-roasted meat or have the Full Churrasco Experience.
• Weekend Brazilian Brunch – Includes the Full Churrasco Experience combined with Brazilian-
inspired brunch items like Braised Beef Rib Hash and made-to-order waffle and omelet stations.
• All-Day Happy Hour – Guests can enjoy $9 Brazilian-Inspired cocktails, $7 glasses of South
American wines and $5 Brazilian Beer all-day, every day, in the dining room, patios and bar.
• Bar Fogo – The Woodland Hills bar offers an elevated experience with a warm, timeless design and dedicated bar staff designed to allow guests to linger while enjoying smaller, shareable plates like a Picanha Burger or Lobster & Shrimp Tacos.
• Seafood — Brazilian-inspired seafood options are available à la carte, including a Chilean sea bass entrée, jumbo shrimp cocktail and a Seafood Tower.
• Fogo To-Go & Catering — Bring the Fogo experience home with individual churrasco entrees, al carte offerings, full-service catered events with on-site grilling and ready-to-eat or ready-to-grill options.
A dining experience for all ages, children six and under enjoy complimentary dining at Fogo Woodland Hills and ages seven to twelve dine at half-price for the Full Churrasco Experience.
For a look at the Fogo de Chao menu visit fogodechau.com.