New Traditions & Memories for All This Holiday Season At UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! It’s WHO-BILATION TIME!
Thank you Universal Studios Hollywood for inviting us to celebrate the happiest time of year, WHO-BILATION!!!!
The Grinch himself is there, The Mayor, Cindy Loo Who and the entire WhoVille village is there to great you and kick off the happiest time of year!
Universal Studios Hollywood is the perfect destination for creating new holiday traditions with the whole family. Enjoy Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter where you can see Hogsmeade transformed with enchanting spirit, festive décor and holiday-themed food, beverages and entertainment. And experience The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts™ Castle, a holiday spectacle of dazzling lights and music.
Spread the cheer and join in on the fun of Who-tacular festivities with The Grinch™, Max and Who-ville with the return of Grinchmas.
When visiting make sure to:
* The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle” dazzling light show nightly (check the app for times)
* Catch the cappella Frog Choir featuring Hogwarts students who perform their harmonized holiday themed songs.
* OMG, Hot Butterbeer available at “Three Broomsticks” YUM
* Get to Uni as it opens to be the first to Meet and greet with The Grinch, his faithful dog Max and a roster for Who-ville Whos.
* Take a million pictures of Topsy-turvy “Grinchmas” tree, twisting and turning over 65 feet in height with nightly tree lighting accompanied by a snowfall flurry (check app for times)
* Visit the Who-vile Post Office to write and send a postcard to The Grinch. For every postcard mailed, Universal Studios Hollywood’s Discover a @starfoundation will make a donation to @schoolonwheels which benefits homeless youth in #SouthernCalifornia. (AMAZING)
End your day at Universal CityWalk, where you can enjoy our spectacular Christmas tree, sumptuous outdoor dining, and fun holiday shopping.
Make sure to visit “Christmas in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter” and “Grinchmas”, which takes place from Friday, November 26 through Sunday, January 2!
Instagram & Twitter: @UniStudios