Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood is OPEN!!!!
Thank you Warner Bros Studio Tour for inviting us to pre-view the new attractions, it was a privilege and we’re so grateful to have been a part of it! Warner Bros Studio Tour re-opens to the public Saturday, June 26th, and we were privy to the entire experience and it was spectacular. You’ll experience more action, more magic and more fun at the Warner Bros Studio Tour Hollywood this summer!
Warner Bros Studio Tour is the ultimate summer destination, there’s something for everyone, the entire family will be blown away! From Friends orange couch, Harry Potter wand spells and potions as if you were at Hogwarts, getting sorted by the sorting hat, try on Wonder Woman's golden armor wings and more! SO MUCH MORE!
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gets you closer to the entertainment you love with a visit to an actual working studio. As a recipient of Trip Advisor’s Travelers’ Choice Award and recognized as one of the Top 25 Attractions in the United States, the Studio Tour gives guests a revealing lookbehind the camera at how Hollywood magic is made.
All new for 2021, you will experience more action, more magic, and more fun with a brand new Welcome Center. Visitors ages 5 and up will have new ways to explore where storytelling comes to life, starting with the “Storytelling Showcase” celebrating Warner Bros.’ nearly 100 years of TV and movie making history, and culminating in an interactive grand finale called “Action and Magic Made Here,” highlighting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts and the DC universe of superheroes and supervillains.
Tour guides take guests on an in-depth look at outdoor sets, props, costumes, and soundstages. The incredible new Studio Store provides fans access to exclusive merchandise from their favorite film and TV titles.
• Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood is located on the Warner Bros. Studio lot in Burbank, California.
• State-of-the-art, Welcome Center located at 3400 Warner Blvd., with convenient access to nearby public transit, ample parking for guests, electric vehicle charging stations, easy access for those with accessibility needs and a full-service Starbucks.
• New “Storytelling Showcase” to begin the Studio Tour experience providing context to guests on the Studio's cinematic evolution. High-definition graphic display replicas highlight the breadth of Warner Bros.’ films, TV titles and technical innovations from its origins of silent films and animation in 1923 through the Golden Age of Classics up to the blockbuster hits of today. The Showcase also features an aerial view of the backlot beneath your feet and a photo-op with a Water Tower replica and scaled soundstages.
• New modern theaters with posh leather seats and immersive surround sound welcoming guests to Warner Bros. Studios with a short film narrated by Ellen DeGeneres.
• When the studio returns to regular operations, intimate groups of 14 guests board a tour cart led by expert guides to get a behind-the-scenes look at the incredible motion picture Studio. Tour stops include a peek inside real soundstages and backlot sets that have been featured in fan favorites such as Casablanca, Batman, Gilmore Girls, Friends and more.
• Located on the backlot, guests get a one-of-a-kind photo op in front of the original fountain from the opening credits of the hit TV show Friends.
• After the guided portion of the Tour, guest arrive at Stage 48: Script to Screen, the interactive sound stage offering visitors the unique opportunity to explore the full film and television production process. In this self-guided part of the tour, guests experience the original Central Perk set from Friends featuring the iconic orange couch and a full-service working café. As part of the production process fans can sit on the couch and get a chance to participate in a screen test that puts guests into an actual scene from the show.
• Fans can see the original sets from hit sitcom The Big Bang Theory, including apartment 4a, the Caltech Physics Lab Cafeteria and the infamous broken elevator. Original props and costumes worn by Leonard, Sheldon, Penny, Howard, Raj, Bernadette and Amy are all on display.
• The post-production experience includes an all-access pass into the science of green screen technology giving guests the chance to ride Harry Potter’s Firebolt, cruise through Gotham on the legendary Batpod and learn how characters like Dobby and Gollum come to life. Additionally, guests can discover the art of sound effects by exploring films such as Gravity that transcend reality as well as recreate scenes with their own voiceover from popular series like Gilmore Girls.
• The new Grand Finale, Action & Magic Made Here, features an immersive DC Comics experience in a newly designed Batcave. Guests can interact with DC Superheroes such as Batman, Superman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman, as well as iconic DC Super Villains, including The Joker and Black Manta. The reimagined Batcave will include a never-before displayed Bat Wing, the Keaton Batmobile from Batman 1989 and The Tumbler from The Dark Knight. Photo opportunities within each exhibit are available for guests to recreate their favorite scenes from each film.
• Within Action & Magic Made Here, guests can also step into their favorite scenes from the world of Harry Potter& Fantastic Beasts featuring magical surprises including a potion-making opportunity and an unforgettable photo op in Harry’s cupboard under the stairs. Guests can also get sorted by the Sorting Hat in the Great Hall, explore Newt Scamander’s case of creatures and lure the magical beasts into the Muggle world.
• New Celebration of Awards Season concluding Action and Magic Made Here, featuring iconic pieces from Warner Bros.’ most beloved titles with a spotlight on the Studio’s incredible collection of honors such as the Academy Award for My Fair Lady and Emmy Award for ER.
• New Warner Bros. Studio Store, open to the public, offering exclusive merchandise from Warner Bros.’ hit TV shows and films such as Looney Tunes, Gilmore Girls, Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts and more, as well as themed departments featuring DC Super Heroes and Super Villains and Classic Animation.
• Age restriction will be lowered to welcome guests five years and older, allowing more families from around the world to celebrate Warner Bros.’ beloved titles throughout its nearly 100-year history.
• Full-service Starbucks open to guests both before and after taking the tour located in the Welcome Center.
• Tickets currently available at www.wbstudiotour.com